I provide professional counseling services for the entire family. Whether you need individual counseling for yourself, your relationship or your child, I am here to offer support, understanding and professional guidance. During the first few sessions, I engage in a thorough mental health assessment in order to identify my clients’ needs, strengths and available resources. If medication is necessary, I collaborate with a psychiatrist to ensure quality of care. Together, we work to improve the quality of your relationships with family and friends for a more satisfying and fulfilling life.
- Mental Health Assessment (60 minutes) – $200
- Child and Adolescent Counseling (60 minutes) – $150
- Individual Counseling (60 minutes) – $150
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (60 minutes) – $150
- Couples and Family Counseling (60 minutes) – $165
- Group Counseling (90 – 120 minutes) – $50 per person
- Clinical Consultation* – $250 per visit
- Missed Appointments – $100
- Late Cancellations (less than 24hrs notice) – $100
- Case management/Coordination of Care* – $50 (phone check ins, consultation with social workers, teachers, psychiatrists, etc.)
I believe that everyone should have access to mental health care and counseling services regardless of their ability to pay. For that reason, limited number of reduced fee sessions are available for families, who are experiencing financial hardship, are unable to afford counseling services elsewhere or have no insurance. Fees are determined on an individual basis and ability to pay. For more information on accepted insurance panels, reduced fee availability or to make an appointment, click here.
* Prices may vary depending on the level of involvement, time commitment and the individual needs of each client. For more information, please, inquire further.